Thursday, April 2, 2009

let me tell you a story.....

It's about a girl. Who was thirsty. So she filled up her water bottle on her way out the door & tossed it into her purse. No more than 2 minutes later did she reach to get the bottle & noticed it wasn't as heavy as before.... this was because 26oz of the water had emptied into our innocent heroine's purse. (Moral of the story: do NOT "toss" water)

A purse with her MP3 player inside.

Stupid flip-lid that flips open.

Our heroine pulls over as soon as she could to dump her purse. There was, I kid you not, a waterfall, coming out of my purse. Purse, in all of its beautiful green leather glory, is fine. I stuck that puppy inside-out beneath the vent in the car & blasted the heat. The MP3? Different story. I, er... the heroine, proceeded to fling & drain water from the device. FML. This does not look good. Not good at all.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/204/476099306_dddd9614f0.jpg?v=0

No comments:

Post a Comment