Monday, January 3, 2011

happy new year!!!

Happy New Year, Kiddos!

Sorry I have been M.I.A., but there was just TOO MUCH going on and SO MANY guests to blog.  Added onto that?  My laptop charging cord broke!  But rest assured, I have replaced said cord and will be back and badder (literally) than ever!!  I hope to have an all-encompassing Christmas post, a new closet-turned-bar post, and a great "my house is insane" post!  Many apologies for keeping the first two items on that list under wraps- we wanted those to be a surprise for our visiting family and the inter-webs have a tendency to ruin that!

Oh, and New Years Resolutions?
1) Finish floor molding in EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE!
2) Finish upstairs bathroom renovation.
3) Major outdoor overhaul (curb appeal, backyard living space, actual grass?!??!)


Here's a little glimpse into how we spent our New Years Eve:


Yes, those are all bags...

1 comment:

  1. yes, those ARE all bags... but what's IN them?! MORE BAGS?!

    ReplyDelete